Spiritual Warfare Part 3
The first part of this final article are some Characteristics of Demons. It would be completely foolish to seek out the enemy, but when the enemy comes to attack you – it is of great benefit to know your enemy and their tactics. The next section are the solutions to help you in battle which are taken from my very own personal experiences. Finally there are three tips for anyone who unfortunately has to encounter a very real direct attack.
- Demons are individual intelligent beings: They are very smart and very deceptive.
- Demons each have their own personality: All are pure evil.
- Demons obey their master Satan: They are very well organized and for the most part operate in teams. They are against anything representative of God-they are pure evil-the complete opposite to God.
- Demons have no mercy whatsoever: A demon will never ever show any mercy to it’s victim. Period.
- Demons are liars: There is no truth in them. Never engage in a conversation with a demon.
- Demons thrive on FEAR: They get great satisfaction from causing fear.
- Demons for the most part are unseen: Personally speaking, I can see them more clearly in videos. Interestingly some people cannot see them no matter how clear they appear. It is truly supernatural.
- Demons can enter into almost anything: I’ve personally seen them enter trees, birds (mainly crows from my personal experience), even insects! Believe it or not, I saw a demonic head come out of a spider on film. Of course, we also know they can enter people. They can NEVER enter a true believers spirit, the Holy Spirit lives there.
- Demons gain more victory on the weak: Many murders are committed by people who yield to the demonic influences.
- Demons can speak audibly: In a prior posting, I mentioned how a demon kept repeatedly saying to me, “I am your friend.” They can also speak telepathically.
- Demons can manipulate a person’s emotions: At some points when I was being attacked, they tried to make me feel sorry for them.
- Demons can cause sickness: I.e. mimic epilepsy and various diseases.
- Demons can cause mental illness: They literally try to drive a person insane, i.e. hearing voices, seeing manifestations (i.e. schizophrenia?), some Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (O.C.D), etc.
- Demons can manipulate physical objects: I.e. slamming a door, opening a drawer etc.
- Demons can oppress a true believer in Jesus Christ: Oppression means that they are attacking the person from the outside.
- Demons can possess a person: Whether or not they can possess a true believer is quite controversial. I think that some of those flatly refuse to even discuss the possibility have not had any personal experiences themselves. Speaking from my experience, I think it maybe possible that a demon could possess a believer’s body but most definitely NOT their spirit because only the Holy Spirit lives there.
- Demons can sexually assault: Both males and females in perverse ways.
- Demons can attack a person through a television or computer screen: I think that the Antichrist will use the television to reach the masses (I can’t help but wonder about the mandatory switch to digital).
- Demons can try to attack a believer’s ability to pray: If they do try to do this, keep on trying to pray. Never give up. God is ALL POWERFUL.
- Demons watch people: I.e. watchers.
- Demons can change their appearance: They can appear as a deceased loved one etc.
- Demons pass along forbidden knowledge: Personally, I do think the government especially has received advances in military technology from demons.
- Demons can literally infest music: For example, research “Stair Way to Heaven” by Led Zeppelin played backwards. From John Todd’s testimony, whom for the record I believe was the real deal, witches cast spells to put the demons into the actual master recordings- from the master recording, the demons are then transferred to every copy of that master. We may be exposing ourselves to some of this every time we turn on our radio or play certain music. Apparently this still goes on today.
- Demons battle a person in their mind: They really focus on the head area, so much so that sometimes I could feel pressure on my head and physical manifestations such as “crawling.”
- Demons will try to affect a person’s sleep: If they are attacking a person, they will try to wear that person down through lack of sleep. Once the individual is sleep deprived, it becomes harder to pray to God and therefore their attacks become more effective. It becomes a destructive cycle.
- Demons tremble in fear at the name of Jesus Christ: They tremble from a believer who knows the authority they have In Jesus.
Reading the Bible on a daily basis is critically important. When these attacks first began, I absolutely knew that the Bible was totally true. I would “cling” to the Bible on a daily basis. Now I’m not saying any of this to boast about how much I read the Bible. I’m saying this as true testimony that it really helps! Unfortunately so many people don’t know what a wealth of information that God has given us in His word. The WORD is alive! If only some people would dust-off their Bible and start reading it-you truly get to know God more every time. It never gets old!
Prayer is very important! A true believer has been justified by what Jesus has done-therefore, we should pray IN JESUS’ name BECAUSE we are IN JESUS and Jesus is in us. It’s ALL about Jesus! God does not answer my prayer or your prayer because you or I are righteous. We are NOT righteous! We are merely DECLARED to be righteous because we are IN JESUS! So when God the Father sees us, we are covered with the righteousness of His Son Jesus who has applied HIS blood to take away our sins forever. Again, God doesn’t listen to my prayer because I’m a nice guy and deserving. NONE of us are deserving! Not one of us is righteous. We are DECLARED righteous BECAUSE of what Jesus has done and because we have received Jesus’ death on our behalf. So finally, when God listens to our prayer, it is because a true believer is IN Christ Jesus.
Probably the best advice I can give someone is to pray in Jesus’ name. First address God the Father. Second, give Him thanks and praise. Third, tell Him what’s on your mind in your own words. God WILL listen to you because you are In Christ. When I pray, and I’m guilty of not praying as much as I should, it is not a request every single time. A believer is adopted into God’s family when they are born-again. Therefore, He is our Father. Talk to Him in your own words and avoid repetitive meaningless prayer. Approach Him with respect-but tell Him what’s on your mind. Unload any worries upon Him-He can handle it. God wants a close relationship with each of His children. What an amazing God!
Remember, I’m telling you from my personal first-hand experience. For months, I was attacked on an almost daily basis. Again, they really center their attacks on the actual head area, even more specifically-the frontal lobe. None of this will work for a non-believer in Jesus Christ. A non-believer has no power or authority over these evil beings whatsoever. If you are reading this right now, and you feel the Lord drawing you to Him, go immediately to read the top of this blog and accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior or call on Him in your own words.
Pleading the precious blood of Jesus is for a true believer only. I can testify that it has certainly helped for me. I’m not saying that the demonic attacks have completely stopped. However, they have become less frequent. Furthermore, pleading the blood of Jesus can be used as preventative measures even if you are not being currently attacked. Let me give you a quick example, as crazy as it may sound: I had demon possessed crows appearing almost everywhere I went. The crows first appeared when I created a hole in my hedge of protection by filming so-called “aliens” which of course are actually deceiving demons. These crows would appear on my property “squawking” at me. I had crows fly right up to my picture window! I’d see them almost every time I went for a drive, a walk etc. It was complete harassment. Again, they try to drive a person insane.
After I learned about pleading the blood of Jesus, I started to do it. I’ll give you an example of what I would actually say out loud in my own words:
So what happened to demon possessed crows that were coming onto my property-even so much as flying right up to the picture window directly in front of me? They stopped coming onto my property (for the most part). That’s correct. It worked, and they stopped coming onto my property like before. Now, don’t be mistaken, on a few occasions they would fly onto a tree on my property and immediately I would start praying-and they would fly away-usually to a neighbors property. The majority of the time they will be on my neighbors property and not my own. I don’t want to give the impression that you pray this once and it immediately stops forever. That’s not how these attacks work. I have seen instantaneous results on a few occasions (i.e. direct attacks)-but typically the attacks come in “waves” and will lessen over time (based on your obedience to the Lord). You can do this same prayer or make one of your own. I’ll give you another valuable piece of information: when I pray this, I picture in my mind Jesus’ precious blood covering all of the areas that I have mentioned. I try to pray this prayer at least once a month. The key is to rely on Jesus and never ever quit!
I don’t think one could do an article on Spiritual Warfare and neglect to mention Ephesians 6:10-20. The following quote is taken from the English Standard Version. I believe that Saint Paul is stating “know that you are saved” when he is mentioning the helmet of salvation. Salvation through Jesus Christ is everlasting and can never be lost. It is truly a free gift for those who call upon Him as their Savior. I believe that knowing you are saved is the foundation In Jesus to “step out” and be BOLD– most importantly to lead lost souls to Jesus for salvation. Furthermore, this “knowing” prevents fear when the enemy strikes because we are safely in Jesus with NOTHING to fear…